We provide a comprehensive assistance in legal registration of a brokerage transaction, preliminary technical survey, transportation to the required region and re-registration of the vessel in all main registers. You may ask your question by filling in the form below or by contacting our manager directly.
DOM 133 is a 40.0 m Motor Yacht. Her top speed is 17.0 kn and her cruising speed is 15.0 kn and her power comes from two Caterpillar diesel engines. She can accommodate up to 12 guests in 6 staterooms, with 9 crew members waiting on their every need. She has a gross tonnage of 398.0 GT and a 8.7 m beam.
She was designed by Studio Vafiadis, who also designed the interior. Studio Vafiadis has designed 25 yachts and designed the interior of 29 yachts.
The naval architecture was developed by Sydac, who has architected 16 other superyachts in the BOAT Pro database – she is built with a Teak deck, a Aluminium hull, and Aluminium superstructure.
When delivered, DOM 133 will join a fleet of 592 motor yachts in the 40-45m size range. Compared to similarly sized motor yachts, her volume will be 15.54 GT above the average.
DOM133 Main Features:
– modern and captivating lines taking inspiration from the automotive world;
– extraordinary volumes for a yacht of this size with no competition in the market;
– a modern layout leaving no market needs unmet: a beach club on two levels, where the infinity pool lifting bottom can rise to make the already spacious cockpit even larger and to be used even in port dockage;
– panoramic windows that open up to become terraces;
– the possibility to install a lift If required;
– a limited draught allowing to easily cruise even in the shallow waters of the Bahamas and Caribbean;
– the winning choice of aluminium, which ensures not only higher quality and onboard comfort, but also greater flexibility and the possibility to make changes that results in highly-customised exteriors;
– performance thanks to 2 Caterpillar C32 engines that will push her to an impressive maximum speed of 17 knots.
Length: 40.90 m
Beam: 8.7 m
Draft: 2.10 m
Displacement: 280 t
Gross tonnage: 398 GT
Engine: 2 x Caterpillar C32 1925 HP
Fuel tanks: 40 000 l
Fresh water: 10 000 l
Cruising speed: 10 kn
Max. speed: 17 kn
Cabins: 5 + 5
Berths: 10 + 9
Range: 3500 n/M
Exterior: Stefano Vafiadis
Interior: Stefano Vafiadis
Naval architecture: Baglietto
STATUS: VAT NOT PAIDNEW YACHT
from € 22 000 000
Yacht inspection and sea trial are subject to MYBA terms and conditions. For detailed and up-to-date information on this vessel, please contact the manager.