We provide a comprehensive assistance in legal registration of a brokerage transaction, preliminary technical survey, transportation to the required region and re-registration of the vessel in all main registers. You may ask your question by filling in the form below or by contacting our manager directly.
It’s difficult to find a luxury cruising yacht on today’s brokerage market that has the same level of quality construction, performance, and popularity as a Princess in the 50-to-60 foot range. It was just three years ago that the newest version of the Princess F55 made its debut and promptly won at the Motor Boat Awards for ‘Flybridge Yachts Up To 60 Feet’. At the time, the MBY judges remarked that the Princess F55 was the most “well-rounded boat on the market’ thanks to its spacious exterior social areas and comfortable interior accommodations.
Nord Star Superyachts and sales professional Denis Khamzatov are pleased to present ANASTASIA to the brokerage market. This 2018 Princess 55 is a stunning example of one of the most sought-after models in the British shipyard’s range. “Anastasia” offers a truly tranquil environment for its owners,” says Denis. “The joy of owning a boat like this is the ability to confidently control it with just you and your significant other on board. It gives you the freedom to explore while keeping you safe and comfortable at all times.”
The yacht is available for viewing by appointment.
VAT has not been paid.
Detailed specification and photo report of Princess F55 ANASTASIA are available upon request.
Builder: Princess Yachts
Type: Planing yacht
Length: 17.60 m
Beam: 4.87 m
Draft: 1.46 m
Displacement: 24.6 t
Engine: MAN I6-800 (2 х 800HP)
Fuel tanks: 2 750 l
Fresh water: 608 l
Cruising speed: 20 kn
Max. speed: 29 kn
Cabins: 3 + 1
Berths: 6 + 1
Interior / Exterior: Pininfarina
Naval architecture: Olesinski Design
STATUS: VAT NOT PAID
Yacht inspection and sea trial are subject to MYBA terms and conditions. For detailed and up-to-date information on this vessel, please contact the manager.
White (with dark blue waterline and black antifoiling, white hull and swim platform with stainless steel inserts)
- Matt walnut (galley floor walnut as standard)
- Light Oak galley flooring
- Floor opposite the galley in Light Oak
- Equipped crew cabin (two single beds and separate toilet with shower)
- Full size dining table/coffee table (instead of a standard coffee or dining table) mounted on two motorized legs. The length of the table can be adjusted (folds up to 50% and lowers to use as a coffee table
- Moved together beds in the cabin on the starboard side
Interior styling includes the following elements:
- Seat stitching on wheelhouse with contrasting piping
- Illumination of the helm station on the main deck
The external style includes the following elements:
- Upper helm seat stitching with contrast piping
- Teak steps upgrade (including stern and side walkway steps (when teak side walkway option is selected),
- External lighting upgrade
- Steering console on flybridge painted in oyster gray
- Wetbar on flybridge painted in oyster gray
- Radar arch painted in oyster gray
- Side air intake trims painted in oyster gray (only applicable with white hull color)
- Nasal sunbeds with adjustable headrests
- Met Ice exterior seat trim with contrasting piping and inserts
- Decorative underwater illumination of the stern (4 points of light)
- Decorative underwater lighting on the sides (4 points of light, 2 on each side)
- Installation of permeable filler for outdoor loungers, cockpit and flybridge seats instead of the standard
- Teak laying on flybridge
- Laying teak in side walkways, on the foredeck and in the forecastle walkway.
- Installation of two stern electric winches for mooring in the cockpit
- Electro-hydraulic bathing platform with a load capacity of 450 kg with pre-installation of inserts for keel blocks and a sliding mechanism. The weight of the tender must not exceed 300 kg.
- Installation of an electro-hydraulic ladder (2.9m) with automatic handrails. With remote control of the gangway, it is connected directly to the service batteries through a switch on the main switchboard, i.e. when the boat is de-energized via the main power switch, gangway control is still possible.
- Additional 20m of anchor chain with a diameter of 10mm (total length 60m)
Generator ONAN 17.5 kW/50 Hz instead of standard. (recommended when installing an air conditioner or gyro stabilizer)
- Second 16″ color multifunction display mounted in the lower helm
- Garmin remote control panel in lower helm
- Garmin GMI20 4″ multifunctional display in the lower helm station (for separate display and control of individual functions such as log and echo sounder
- Garmin remote control panel in top helm
- Garmin GMI20 4″ multifunctional display in the top helm (for separate display and control of individual functions such as log and echo sounder
- International VHF
- Conditioning. Suitable for ambient temperatures up to 40°C Condensing unit 78,000 BTU with outlet in all cabins and areas (including bathrooms). Recommended generator – 17.5 kW
- Cabin aft (exit from saloon). Condensing unit 6,000 BTU (with unified
- Continental sockets for 220V/240V
- Dishwasher in galley (Slimline – installation for 9 places)
- Optional Kenyon grill mounted in flybridge windbar
- Ice maker for 220 V in the aft part of the saloon.
- Deck washing system and anchor chain
- Towel dryers in the bathroom of two guest cabins
- Installation of a combined washer-dryer
Premium audio system includes:
- Interior – Harman Kardon 2.1 audio system with Blu-ray/Bluetooth and KEF speakers.
- Master stateroom – Harman Kardon 2.1 audio system with Blu-ray/Bluetooth and KEF speakers (connected to optional TV instead of Fusion MS-UD650 Radio/iPod/MP3 player).
- Cockpit – Fusion NRX300 Audio/Radio with Waterproof Speakers connected to Harmon Kardon
- Flybridge – Fusion MS-UD650 Audio System Radio/iPod/MP3 with waterproof speakers connected to saloon audio system
- Master stateroom – 40″ LED TV with Fusion MS-AV 755 audio system Radio/DVD/MP3 with Bluetooth
- Bow cabin 32″ LED TV with Fusion MS-AV 755 audio system Radio/DVD/MP3 with Bluetooth
- Waterproof speakers in cockpit with local control (connected to audio system on flybridge)