We provide a comprehensive assistance in legal registration of a brokerage transaction, preliminary technical survey, transportation to the required region and re-registration of the vessel in all main registers. You may ask your question by filling in the form below or by contacting our manager directly.
Nord Star Superyachts is glad to present 127’ ft 38.70 m motor yacht Tamteen built at the Trident Shipworks US in 1998.
Tamteen was designed with accommodations for a capacity of 10 guests. She also has the ability to accommodate up to 4 yacht crew onboard to ensure the relaxed luxury yacht vacation feel.
W5 service performed for main engines (2 x MTU 16v 396te 3040 hp) at 3000 running hours according to the Manufacturer maintenance manual, the work carried out by MTU company Istanbul Turkey on August 2013.
Cruising consumption is 1100 liters per hour and 450 liters per hour at economy speed at 12 knots.
Trident 127 Tamteen is located in Lebanon and is available for online viewing.
Please contact us for more information.
Location: Beirut, Lebanon
Flag: Cayman Islands
Builder: Trident Shipworks US
Type: Semi displacement
Length: 38,70 m
Beam: 7,30 m
Draft: 1,82 m
Gross tonnage: 293 GT
Displacement: 136 t
Engine: MTU 16V 396TE94 (2 x 3040HP)
Engine hours: 3 100
Fuel tanks: 36 336 l
Fresh water: 6 358 l
Max. speed: 30 kn
Cruising speed: 19 kn
Cabins: 4 + 3
Berths: 10 + 4
Naval architecture: Trident / Baglietto
Exterior: Wesley Carr
Interior: Trident / Melody Savio
STATUS: VAT NOT PAID
Yacht inspection and sea trial are subject to MYBA terms and conditions. For detailed and up-to-date information on this vessel, please contact the manager.
- 2 x Kilo Pak 55kW original hours 6233/6245
- Propulsion water jet (Kamewa)
- Generators Kilopak 2×55 kw each
- Fuel tank capacity 8200 gallons / 31000 liters
- Stabilizer type NAIAD 404
- Atlas converter
- Aqua Air 20 ton air conditioning
- 65-horsepower American bow thruster
- 1500 gal/day Watermakers unit
- RADAR 2 fitted new 2012, Furuno, ARPA 96 miles and a Simrad RA 7114-CA 90 miles
- Mf/hf telephone1
- Vhf SIMRAD 2 fitted new 2012
- GPS SIMRAD mx510 2 fitted new 2012
- Echo sounder FURUNO fcv 582 (1)
- Camera forward/aft/and engine room (3)
- RGM controlling tanks/cabins and machinery (1)
- OPTEC X MORSE doors security control (1)
- B&G hydra (2)
- Satellite earth station fleet (1)
- Satellite earth station mini m (1)
- TV Satellite kvh g8
- Electronic chart plotter (2) Simrad CP54 with Nobeltec version 6
- Fire system Monitor is Fire.lite alarm inc MS-9200
UPGRADES / SERVICE WORK
- The Main Salon has been completely renewed. The bar was removed and all the furniture was changed including the floor carpet and roof leather under BUREAU VERITAS supervision on Dec. 2008.
- Removed the forward dining room and built a new guest cabin under BUREAU VERITAS supervision on Dec. 2008.
- Sky lounge salon floor carpet and roof leather changed under BUREAU VERITAS supervision on Dec. 2008.
- Last dry dock was done from 08/07/2015 till 13/07/2015 at La Marina Dbayeh Lebanon.
The following work was carried out:
- Inspected the bottom and jet, scraping and high pressure water, lowered the anchors and chains on the dock inspected and painted as necessary, changed 3 hydraulic hoses for jet steering and reverse, painted the bottom with 1 coat fiber primer and 2 coats antifouling, replaced the zinc anodes on the bottom and jet.
- Last service of jet done in Lebanon in summer of 2005 it was completely overhauled. The overhaul was attended by Switzerland supervisor engineer. They changed every part that was recommended.
TENDERS & TOYS
- Jet ski Yamaha 1200 hp each (2)
- Tender Novurania 5.5m with 50 hp outboard (1)