We provide a comprehensive assistance in legal registration of a brokerage transaction, preliminary technical survey, transportation to the required region and re-registration of the vessel in all main registers. You may ask your question by filling in the form below or by contacting our manager directly.
Princess 30M was built in 2019 and delivered to the first and only Owner in 2020. She is a luxurious raised pilothouse yacht with an exterior design by Olesinski and an interior by the Princess Design Studio, she is one of the most spacious yachts in the 30m segment.
Princess 30M was operated exclusively by the Owner and his family, having actually spent only one season on the water. She cruises at 16 knots and reaches a top speed of 20 kn. She can sleep up to 10 guests in 5 luxury cabins taken care of by a crew of 5.
• walkthrough video is available on request
• 5 cabin layout
• spa on the upper deck
• illuminated onyx trim in the dining area
• delivered in 2020 (HIN number)
• motivated owner
Princess 30M is still available for viewings in Greece, so please contact us to book an inspection.
Download the full specification below.
Builder: Princess Yachts
Length: 30,45 m
Beam: 7,05 m
Draft: 2,06 m
Displacement: 114 t
Engine: MTU 12V 2000 M96 (2 x 1948HP)
Engine hours: 380
Fuel tanks: 12 228 l
Fresh water: 1 614 l
Cruising speed: 16 kn
Max. speed: 22 kn
Cabins: 5 + 3
Berths: 10 + 5
Interior: Princess Yachts Design Studio
Exterior & Concept: Olesinski Design, Princess Yachts Design Studio
STATUS: VAT NOT PAID
Yacht inspection and sea trial are subject to MYBA terms and conditions. For detailed and up-to-date information on this vessel, please contact the manager.
• 5 cabin guest layout incorporating two aft VIP staterooms on the
lower deck. (N.B. Saloon dining table to seat up to 10 people with 2
additional chairs provided)
• Remote control for engines/thrusters with plug in point either side of
wheelhouse (MTU engines only).
• Hydraulic system combining fully proportional speed controlled bow &
stern thruster and windlass system is supplied as standard. Each
engine drives its own hydraulic pump with cross connections allowing
any hydraulic systems to be supplied from either engine.
• Fin stabiliser system to provide stabilisation underway and also zero
speed stabilisation. An additional electro-hydraulic motor powers the
system for zero speed stabilisation when the main engines are shut
• Crew accommodation area furniture is in white finish as standard.
Galley area units are in white finish and servery in boat timber.
• Rovere Oak interior wood gloss finish (with walnut interior floors
where specified as standard).
• Servery, helm and upper lobby are fitted with timber flooring as
standard.Saloon/dining, guest cabins, lower lobby and crew cabins are
fitted with carpet as standard.Crew lobby and galley are fitted with
with high wear vinyl safety flooring as standard.
• One of the forward lower deck staterooms to have single beds with
powered sliding mechanism to convert to double bed.
• Alternative saloon layout with 2 x three seater sofas (one fitted
forward and one to port side), two armchairs and circular coffee table.
• Low level seating stools (2) to be supplied for starboard side main
• Saloon starboard side sliding doors in place of full height window.
• Electrically operated sliding door between dining area and main lobby.
• Spa bath on flybridge.
• Standard flybridge layout comprises ‘L’ shaped seating to port with 2
x Dedon Lounge coffee tables. ‘U’ shaped seating to starboard dining
table (with removable centre section) and 2 x Zidz Carver chairs
(includes cushion in owners choice fabric).
• Standard Galley appliances include a Miele single oven, Miele hob &
extractor, Miele microwave combination oven, Miele fullsizedishwasher, Miele built-in coffee machine, 2 x full height fridge
freezer (296 + 100 lts each).An ice maker and wine cooler are located
in the servery area.A Miele washing machine and separate tumble
dryer are located in the crew area.Galley and servery worktops are in
Black Quartz as standard.
• Fit trash compactor in galley.
• Master and guest bathrooms incorporate heated towel rails and have
marble or granite worktops and floors (To be chosen from the
Princess Desgin Studio standard stone range).Crew bathroom
worktops and floors are solid surface Koko white.
• Heated towel rail to be fitted in crew bathroom (note not possible in
the captains cabin)
• Sun awning covering area 4m aft of flybridge hardtop (featuring
carbon fibre poles, stainless steel fixtures, lightweight hydrophobic
canvas top with hidden pulley system).
• Continental 220v/240v sockets.
• Bow docking lights (stern docking lights are standard).
• Underwater lighting to aft hull sides (Ocean LED XFM 250 i.e. 5 per
• Icemaker fitted in cockpit bar (icemakers are fitted as standard in
servery and in flybridge bar).
• Drawer fridge (100 ltr) fitted in flybridge wetbar.
• Foredeck area to have waterproof speakers and local control (linked
to saloon system).
• Marine router acting as a single control point for Satphone (when
selected), 3G/4G services and marine Wi-Fi networks. Easily
accessedand controlled via a web browser on any connected device,
the router allows the owner and/or crew to control and restrict
internet connections and access to the Satphone. Wi-Fi coverage is
provided throughout the vessel including crew and external guest
• Standard navigation equipment incorporates a “glass bridge” display with 2 x Raymarine 15.4” gS series high definition screens in the wheelhouse with remote control and 1 x 15.4”gS series screen on the flybridge.Wheelhouse screens display radar, chart plotter, GPS, and CCTV (engine instrumentation are displayed at both control positions via HD screens). Raymarine 4ft/4kw open array HD colour radar is also standard supply. • Raymarine AIS Class B transponder • Flybridge GRP hardtopwith eectrically operated opening center section in white fabric